MSL Qualified Hardware List
- Select your application and release number.
- Download the documents. Use them to determine your system capacity requirements.
- Under "Compatible Servers", click a manufacturer name or All Compatible Servers.
- Find the server model(s) that meet your system capacity requirements.
- Obtain a qualified server and perform a new software installation.
Perform the same steps as above, but note the following:
- If your current server meets or exceeds your system capacity requirements, use it to perform an upgrade software installation.
- If your current server model is inadequate, either upgrade it or obtain a new one, and then perform a new software installation.